1. I can set up multiple classes and text them separately or in combination.
2. My students and parents can opt for text or email messages or both.
3. I can schedule my messages ahead of time.
4. I never have to know student phone numbers.
5. They never have to know mine.
6. I can send messages from the web or from my phone with the app.
7. There is a record of every message I send.
8. There is a widget to display those messages on my blog.
9. My students love getting important info via text.
10. They can't text back.
|Photo Credit: Diane Main|
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment on this post. If you have an urgent question you may want to reach out to me on Twitter @JenRoberts1.
Comments on this blog are moderated for posts more than five days old to cut down on spam, so if you are commenting on an older post it may not appear right away.
If something here helped you, feel free to donate $5 toward my classroom library at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jroberts1